CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
the tanker driver on PhotoPeach

Try our slideshow creator at Animoto.

Try our slideshow creator at Animoto.

Math-a-thon and butter making slide show

Math-a-thon and butter making on PhotoPeach

blossom bird art

blossom bird art on PhotoPeach

End of Term 2

End of term 2 on PhotoPeach

term 3 cross country

Try our video maker at Animoto.

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Congratulations

A big congratulations to Fabian who took out the middle syndicate speech finals last night. Well done to all the other finalists you did a fabulouse job:)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Fabian,

    I thought you did a really good job and lots of people laughed because it was funny. Nikita

    Your speech was fantasic last night!! Ben/Rhys

    We liked your hair!! Room 8

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Fabian!! I a very proud of you! Please post your speech on your blog so I can see it.

    Thank you mrs b-c

    PS hi to room 9!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Fabian
    You did a great job delivering your speech. You deserved FIRST place because you engaged the audience and used humour, spoke clearly and made eye contact.
    I bet Room 9 was proud!
    Mrs Natusch

    ReplyDelete

Sound wall wisher

Term 2

Term 2 on PhotoPeach