Better-
This term being a year 4 was better than last term
This term I have concentrated and worked hard
This term I have really tried hard to listen
Add-
Next term I would like to add more posts and designs to my blog
Next term I would like to have more time with Math
Next term I would like to learn more about animals
Replace-
Next term I would like to replace talking with quiet time
Next term I would like to replace writing with reading
My First Reflection
8 years ago



Well don Room 9! I really like how you used the BAR reflection tool. It helps to focus your thinking about what you've learned about in term 1. I might try this for my own reflection and see if it helps me reflect on what I have learnt this term.
ReplyDeleteThanks
Hi Room 9 This sounds like an interesting thinking tool to reflect on what you have learnt. I wonder what you will actually get to do in term 2?
ReplyDeleteFrom Mrs Paton